Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
04 Dec 2016 15:51

Hello, mostly this post is for Sergey, but if anyone had same practice and can give advice will be good.

I need to start work on Groupon analog site in January but want to get prepared before.

At first I need answer from Sergey, will you be able to do custom work and create payment gateway plugin for my local bank gateway, you will be provided with english or russina documentation? If yes how much it will cost?

Now about other features. Is it possible to : 1. create countdown time for each record which will show when offer will be closed? (I mean with date-time field, without exttra coding) 2. show how much vouchers were sold? 3. create unique voucher codes for each purchase and store information about purchase in admin panel.

Last Modified: 19 Dec 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Dec 2016 11:16

Giorgi625 will you be able to do custom work and create payment gateway plugin for my local bank gateway, you will be provided with english or russina documentation? If yes how much it will cost?

You mean gateway for Cobalt? I do nto think so. Cobalt have very poor gateway API because it is not designed to sell. It was just made to create Paid downloads and article access.

But teoreticaly it is posible. Depending on your bank. Your bank have to have off-site payment method support. It is when user is redirected to gateway site to complete payment. Like Buy Now button of PayPal. API methods are not supported.

Giorgi625 1. create countdown time for each record which will show when offer will be closed?

Date and Time field have countdown template. SO you set finish date and it will show you contdown.

Giorgi625 2. show how much vouchers were sold?

This depends on what will sel vouchers. If it is Vousher field, it will need some updates.

Giorgi625 3. create unique voucher codes for each purchase and store information about purchase in admin panel.

This sounds like a specialized field. It will sell and show purchased vouchers.

But as for admin, there should be an interface for voucher sale statistic. I am not sure how to do that. It might be good to create small component with just one page. Or may be integrate Google Analytics. That depends on what you need.

Giorgi625 VIP
07 Dec 2016 14:31

Yes most of my local banks redirect to own payment page.

Hotsale this is almost same what I want to get. site where are shown discounts in local stores, restaurants, hotels and other palces.

For example I want to get discount on bowling http://www.hotsale.ge/index.php?option=com_sobi2& ;sobi2Task=sobi2Details&sobi2Id=71822&Itemid=1&lang=en-GB Its normal cost is 20 Gel, but if I buy on this site voucher for 2 Gel, it will cost me 10Gel (sumamry 12 gel including price of voucer) so I get 8GEL discount. So when I pay I must get voucher code which I will print and show at that bouling club and they will check if voucher code is valid and if it is valid I will need to pay discounted price 10 Gel.

Sergey
16 Dec 2016 06:09

Hotsale is your site? SOBI2?

Ok I get it. Lets see what is your bank docs for developers as a next step and then I can tell you how much this gateway plugin might cost.

Another way to go with Emerald 10. I can create a field in Emerald that will allow user to select Cobalt article he purchase. So you have only one subscription plan, but user purchase it every time different price with different articles.

Along the way he gets a subscription to get additional goodies on your site.

What do you think?

Giorgi625 VIP
16 Dec 2016 09:50

No it is not mine, but I know that it is also on Joomla, I don't know extension.

But in this case I will need to purchase Emerald(because my subscription on emerald has ended) and also custom gateway, because geopay payment gateway did not worked when I last used Emerald. Geopay is just intermediary company who offers payment gateways of local banks for website ownes and they don't care if you have ready payment plugin they ask at about 120$ one time payment and then 25$ monthly.

here you can find doc for TBC bank. this was provided by bank

there is another one also for same Bank. Web developers use this one. there is ready php files how I know, you jsut need to integrate it with Cobalt. Same was done for Emerald on my old project but developer whom I hired jsut connected it to geopay gateway with hard coding becasue he did not know Joomla.

Sergey
19 Dec 2016 06:07

Giorgi625 here you can find doc for TBC bank. this was provided by bank

This isystem is so confusing I would not like to go back to it.

I am sure I'll not be able to make this one for Cobalt. i could barely make it for Emerald and yet you say it does not work.