Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
21 Oct 2016 08:41

Is there any possibility to display cobalt records on a map like this? http://www.hellomaps.net/demo-map-plugins-joomla.html I need to add to my site section with information about offices and need also to show on a map location of all offices. Cobalt is best solution for creating powerfull directory for offices with good search solution using filter module but I can find only field of map not module so is it possible to get this view?

Last Modified: 02 Nov 2016

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
21 Oct 2016 17:49

Hello Giorgi625,
there is a special map list-template. It supports many Gmap features. For instance: clusters, custom markers, proximity/distance search, even the marker info-window has its own template. Hence the 3rd screenshot on product page.

Giorgi625 VIP
21 Oct 2016 18:15

WooHoo, thanks pepperstreet I did not knew about this template, I thinks it will work for me as I see from 3rd screenshot, thats really what I need. Everytime when I need help you are there, thank you for this.

pepperstreet VIP
23 Oct 2016 20:04

Giorgi625 Everytime when I need help you are there, thank you for this.

You're welcome!
Would be nice to see your use case and hear your feedback.

Giorgi625 VIP
24 Oct 2016 08:44

Ok will add url when finish work on it.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Oct 2016 03:40

I am following...

Giorgi625 VIP
30 Oct 2016 16:12

How can I set icon to a cluster of markers? I mean when I have some markers near to each other and map is zoomed out it displayes number of markers in that area without any styling, but in some cases this numbers can't be seen clearly because of cities names or some other geographical text is on a same place.

Giorgi625 VIP
01 Nov 2016 13:16

I am editing marker info windows template, so I created copy of default.php and renamed to agency.php then I called all my fields which I want to display using id.

I have 3 collumns, I set their width size via class span.

In first collumn there is only iamge field, but it does not cares of his div's width it gets its width from fields parameters.

How can I set its width from a agency.php file so that it will not check fields parameters in admin?

On this link you can see first iamge where collumns sizes are 6 3 3 and on second 5 4 3 http://imgur.com/a/hWp4b

But image width stays same. I want image field to change width when span size is changed. any ideas how to do this?

Giorgi625 VIP
01 Nov 2016 14:27

Click here to link... this what I needed to do for the project on which I am working for now, left some little corrections to do and will be ready.

Soon have plan to change almost all extension on my sites to Cobalt and create different kinds of sections, because I am getting deeply in Cobalt features and see that it can be used on a place of almost any other extensions and it has integrations with extensions I need, and using Cobalt for all functions will allow me to have centralized tagging system for all sections. Only problem for me is Templates, it will take most of time to create templates for each section and make it look like joomla template.

One of the sections will be same as this map from above link but more complicated, something like this: Click here to link...

pepperstreet VIP
01 Nov 2016 20:23

Giorgi625 ... map is zoomed out it displayes number of markers in that area without any styling, ...

As far as I can see, your default cluster bg image is not loading:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
../components/com_cobalt/fields/geo/assets/m/1.png

pepperstreet VIP
01 Nov 2016 20:43

Giorgi625 How can I set its width from a agency.php file so that it will not check fields parameters in admin?

I believe it is not a problem with image parameters.
The bootstrap.css seem to set the following image style for map images:

max-width: none;

Which is not responsive.
Try to target and override your polaroid image with:

#map_canvas img.img-polaroid { 
max-width: 100%;
}

If it does not work or affects other images,
I would try to add the .marker-window class,
or give a unique custom class to that particular image.

BTW, do you use a bootstrap ROW or ROW-FLUID container and class around the SPANs?
Might have an impact in Bootstrap v2 grid.

Giorgi625 VIP
02 Nov 2016 14:47

pepperstreet

Giorgi625 ... map is zoomed out it displayes number of markers in that area without any styling, ...

As far as I can see, your default cluster bg image is not loading:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

../components/com_cobalt/fields/geo/assets/m/1.png

Oh now I see, this was because image name is m1.png not 1.png, so I renamed iamge and its ok. thanks again :)