Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
22 Jan 2016 16:17

I need to display bookmarked records in Easysocial profile via Cobalt-Easysocial App I plan to display them as table with 4-5 collumns. title, rating and some fields from record. I have created copy of table [Table Advanced] template with name easysocial_movies and set it in Easysocial application but there is no posibility to edit, like it is when you chose template for relation field.\n\n there are displayed all (15)fields but I need only 2-3 of them. how can I chose which fields I want to display? Also is there any posibility to display rating left by user who has added it to his own bookmark list only?

Last Modified: 25 Jan 2016

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
22 Jan 2016 20:11

I edited tempaltes php file and got what I wanted but need to solve problem with displaying rating of user in whichs profile is showing list. also I have this problem with easysocial app: when I go to page with cobalt - easysocial app I see only loading gif animation and I need to refresh page to see list of records.

i have published 2 apps, one for movies, second for tv-shows, and one of them was added also to easysocial filters. how to disable this app in easysocial filter?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Jan 2016 13:52

Giorgi625 but need to solve problem with displaying rating of user in whichs profile is showing list

You can use Rating API to display total rating of all user articles in section in that template you created for Cobalt app.

http://docs.mintjoomla.com/en/cobalt/api-reference/

Giorgi625 when I go to page with cobalt - easysocial app I see only loading gif animation and I need to refresh page to see list of records.

Can you show what you mean? What is URL you click?

Giorgi625 i have published 2 apps, one for movies, second for tv-shows, and one of them was added also to easysocial filters. how to disable this app in easysocial filter?

I am not sure how it works.