Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
23 Dec 2015 11:24

I am using Cobalt to display events for hitchhikers, like if someone goes from A city to B city he writes about this on my site that he has place in his car and will take anyone who wants to go on a same way. and I am using Date & Time field to display date of that event, also I am displaying this field in title like this: City A - City B (Date). In title date field is displayed in this format Y/m/d H:i, but in full article view it is shown this way: H:i d/m/Y, and I want to have this H:i d/m/Y view in title also. and Also I want to unpublish records automaticaly when this event date passes. So I saw that there is Override option for expire time, so is it enough to activate this option or what I must to do?

Last Modified: 29 Dec 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Dec 2015 12:08

Giorgi625 So I saw that there is Override option for expire time, so is it enough to activate this option or what I must to do?

Yes.

Giorgi625 In title date field is displayed in this format Y/m/d H:i, but in full article view it is shown this way: H:i d/m/Y, and I want to have this H:i d/m/Y view in title also. and Also I want to unpublish records automaticaly when this event date passes.

You can create different ouput templates for this field and it will show differently formated dates.