rockon VIP
Total posts: 21
12 Sep 2015 11:21

Hi Sergey,

I have an idea of what the mentioned table is about, but it seems it could use some "housekeeping"?

As I'm playing around with things - e.g. by creating users, orders, subscriptions, then deleting them again (in the backend), I gladly notice that no matter if I delete subscriptions or Joomla users, the Emerald tables stay generally nicely tidy. Except, this table keeps only growing, its rows are not getting deleted once anything else is. Additionally, the table has no "unique column" (primary key?), so even clearing it in phpMyAdmin takes a little extra effort.

Right now not a problem, but I'm fearing for the long-term future: there will be deletions made by the client, of course, and with >15k subscriptions to start with, this table might grow out of proportion and manual housekeeping would get ugly, should it ever be required.

What do you say? Thanks in advance for a note on this.

Last Modified: 15 Sep 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Sep 2015 15:40

Fixed. next version when order deleted in Hikashop, history of that order will be deleted but not subscritpion. And when subscription is deleted some other tables also will be cleaned like coupon history and URL history just to keep tabled clean.

But delition of subscription cannot clean emerald_hikashop_orders since it has not refferences.

rockon VIP
Total posts: 21
15 Sep 2015 00:32

Sergey Fixed. next version when order deleted in Hikashop, history of that order will be deleted but not subscritpion. And when subscription is deleted some other tables also will be cleaned like coupon history and URL history just to keep tabled clean.

Fantastic! I shall keep eyes open for the next version! :)

But delition of subscription cannot clean emerald_hikashop_orders since it has not refferences.

Understood, and that's ok, no problem.

Thank you so much!