pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
28 Sep 2016 00:12

lmarazzo What can we do?

Hello,

Google Font Tangerine sitewide?

Did you select and apply it in your JSN PageBuilder? Then it might be loaded on that specific pages only.
If the font is not available on the entire site, you should check out the font options of the Dona Template, too!
I don't know the options in detail, but currently it seems to use "Roboto" from personal.css

Please, check template parameters if you can apply "Tangerine" for certain headings. JSN Dona Font styles , more customization Fontsize seem to be in_ %_ only, so you would have to experiment with it...
If it does not fit or have any effect, read on below...

Heading tag & size

There are two different heading tags.
The plans list seem to use "H3" and the payment/subscription form uses "H4".
The latter one takes its size from your JSN template.css

If you don't care about the slightly different heading level, I would suggest to adjust the visual style by CSS only. Otherwise you would have to change the respective template file.

I assume you have a custom.css ?! If not create one in your template's CSS folder.
Add one of the follwoing rules to your custom.css file to get the same visual size on the form and plans-list:

#formsubscr H4 {
    font-size: 28px; 
}

or with em's

#formsubscr H4 {
    font-size: 2.0em; 
}

PS: Before trying any custom.css and further customizations, you should check-out the DONA template's style and font settings.

lmarazzo VIP
Total posts: 98
28 Sep 2016 05:30

This should be simple. it works fine on the plan list but it doesnt in the plan checkout. I dont see any font override in the default.php in the empayments tmpl I tried changind template dona. no luck. tried chanign personal.php... no luck.

what can we do?? this is sooo stressfull hahah. (Sarcasm)

It would be magical to see this work tho.

Thanks

LM

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Sep 2016 22:49

What inspector says? Does it load font in network tab?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Sep 2016 22:53

I've checked and on the payment page that font is not loaded. not even called. At least I cannot find it in the search of source.

pepperstreet VIP
28 Sep 2016 23:25

Sergey I've checked and on the payment page that font is not loaded. not even called. At least I cannot find it in the search of source.

Exactly. That's what I tried to explain. The font comes from the JSN PageBuilder! It is loaded on pages where the PageBuilder has been used. It adds inline CSS styles...

I think, it should be possible to select the font in JSN Dona PRO template. See tab "Styling" -> Custom.

I could not test with the latest Dona template, but I used the older and free "Boot Pro".
I have noticed that the CUSTOM font setting does not work properly:
The listing is not ordered A-Z and the SEARCH does not show "Tangerine",
but you can SCROLL DOWN the list manually! It's tedious, but you will find it eventually...:

Scroll down and select manually:
jsn_styling_custom_google_issue

after select:
jsn_custom_font_selected

Plans List result
jsn_custom_font_emlist

Payment result
jsn_custom_font_empayment

You have to apply some custom CSS to get a bigger font-size.

pepperstreet VIP
29 Sep 2016 01:14

Alternative to Template settings

Since you would have to adjust styling and sizes anyway, you could also use the custom.css.
If you want one or more side-wide Googlefonts, you might add @import lines at the beginning.
After that, add more rules and properties to your liking.

Example for H4 on payment page:

@import ' https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine ';

#formsubscr H4 {
    font-family: 'Tangerine', cursive;
    font-size: 28px; 
}

lmarazzo VIP
Total posts: 98
29 Sep 2016 16:44

Allright! That helped. However, I only had to use the @import line. Using H4 was changing the font in the plan name heading. now it works!