aacmn1 VIP
Total posts: 17
30 Oct 2015 00:35

Hi, I currently use JSPT for Jomsocial and i am currently trying to figure out a way to use both this and Emerald on my site. I will be using Emerald for the membership plans, but find i stall need JSPT to limit the amounts of groups, events, photos, videos etc. by membership groups is there an action for this?

Last Modified: 16 Nov 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Oct 2015 03:41

Give me this extension and I'll see how I can integrate it. I can create action that will assign profile types on success purchase.

aacmn1 VIP
02 Nov 2015 15:24

Thanks did not think of that.

Sergey
03 Nov 2015 10:43

Tell me doe JSTP restricts groups, events, photos already based on profile type?

Sergey
03 Nov 2015 10:47

Can user be in few profile types at the same time or only one?

aacmn1 VIP
04 Nov 2015 23:03

Hi thanks for getting back to me as for your questions JSPT can restrict profiles, groups Photos, videos etc. But also allows me to set seperate amounts of each of how many of these that a user can can use or add as defined by their profile type. For example a registered member can upload 10 photos, as where a Editor can upload 20 photos, and a publisher could have unlimited photo uploads. Also by profile type i can avoid the whole Jom Social multipule profile tpyes and this way allow nseperate profile fields to be available to different profile groups such as limiting a Business profile to paid business members only. I hope this answers youe questions

Thanks again Rich

Sergey
07 Nov 2015 13:58

aacmn1 I hope this answers youe questions

Not the second question. Can user have fre profile types at the same time?

aacmn1 VIP
08 Nov 2015 03:05

No, just extra features and profile fields by profile type. Actually one of the first things JSPT does is disable multipule profile types in jomsocial. If you would like i can give you a current copy of jomsocial so you can see how the 2 components work togahter? Thanks again Rich

Sergey
09 Nov 2015 09:22

Please attach latest JS in private comment I gonna have a look.

Sergey
11 Nov 2015 13:42

I installed it, spend one hour and do not understand. I cannot set user to profile in JSPT. It gives me the error.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 SQL=SELECT * FROM mgpha_community_fields_values WHERE user_id = 843 AND field_id =

You lknow what, jsut give me acces to your sitre and I'll look it there. But before you do install AceSQL extension so that I could check DB structure.

Sergey
16 Nov 2015 15:52

I uploaded plugin but it is beta

http://www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/item/34-actions/6155-action-jomsocial-profile-types.html

Please download and test. I could not test it properly since JSPT throws error on my local dev site.