gregoconnor VIP
Total posts: 34
14 Apr 2016 21:59

I updated Emerald 9 to j3v.9.402 and gateway plugins to _emerald j3.authorize.v.9.20 and gateways_emeraldj3.paypal.v.9.31 but I cant find the plugins in the joomla admin. Joomla3.4.8 isis template, frontend joomlashack impacto template, php 5.5.21 in the backend I mouse over Extentions > in the dropdown I click on Plugins and search emerald and can not find them , i wnt thru the entire list. trying to see if updates will fix the isues I have with authorize.net that I was never able to overcome in the past. thanks in advance. I will update to j3.5.1 after I send this request. Greg

Last Modified: 18 Apr 2016

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
15 Apr 2016 09:22

Emerald gateway plugins are not displayed in admin plugin list, this is normal. Emerald has a Control panel in frontend and payment gateway plugins are displayed only in Plans creating or editing pages, in tab Payment Gateways

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
18 Apr 2016 05:18

Those are not Joomla plugins. Those are Emerald plugins. Installed into components/com_emerald/library/gateways folder. You cannot find it in Joomla plugin manager.

Also you configure gateways for each plan separately in plan edit form, not im main plugin settings. There are no such thing as global gateway parameters. All parameters a attached to plan.