banana7777 VIP
Total posts: 18
28 Sep 2015 14:55

Hi,

I cannot remember where I can change the limit of the displayed records in the map. Could not find it and could you please help out.

Thanks a lot and best, Dirk

Last Modified: 29 Sep 2015

Comments have been disabled for this article and works only in read only mode.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
29 Sep 2015 00:06

Hello Dirk, see Map Template parameters:

YourSection -> General Parameters tab -> Templates -> Records List parameter -> Map
(click small button with "gear icon" to edit template params)

Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
29 Sep 2015 00:06

Hi Dirk,

It is indeed a bit burried in the system.

1. Edit Section > Templates > Record List > Map > Click button to edit Template
  2. Edit Template > List Elements > Show list of records under the map > Select List > Click button to edit Template

map list elements

map blog list items

Jeff VIP
29 Sep 2015 00:08

Ha! It seems pepperstreet was ahead of me :-)

banana7777 VIP
29 Sep 2015 05:49

Hi,

thanks, but this is not what I'm looking for. This is the pagination limit of the record list (I guess at the moment). I'm displaying the markers of the list in the google map (I put above). There is also a limit somewhere, that I cannot remember where and unable to find it at the moment.

Thanks, Dirk

Jeff VIP
29 Sep 2015 07:50

Have you tried changing List Elements > Default records per page ?

See first image of my reply.

banana7777 VIP
29 Sep 2015 09:25

Hi Jeff,

this has no effect for me. The setting is set to 9. But at the moment I display 2200 Elements in the map. The pagination of the list under the map is 9, so only 9 are displayed under the map. My list is now longer than 2200 and I like to increase the number of markers shown in the list. I did this before, but cannot remember where I did it and I'm not able to find it anymore in the settings.

Thanks and best, Dirk

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Sep 2015 12:08

Per page limit works for additional template that you can select to show lilst of items under a map. originaly there is no limit in the map templte. If you want to change it copy this file components/com_cobalt/fields/geo/tmpl/markers_list/default.php and set it as marker list processor. Change it to select any nymber of markers.

banana7777 VIP
29 Sep 2015 20:06

Hey,

thanks for your help. Was my fault. I implemented my own import and forgot to fill a field. Now all is working as it should.

Best, Dirk.