chambersc VIP
Total posts: 37
01 Jan 2015 12:00

Hi, I have changed over from Akeeba Subscriptions to Emerald. So far I am really liking Emerald, especially the frontend control panel feature. However, in Akeeba Subs I was able to define custom fields in the subscription plan and I do not see this in emerald. I run a Scout Group (non-profit making charity) so rather than selling "digital subscriptions" I am using it to collect in the youth membership susbcriptions in from the parents, hence I need to add a numebr of custom fields to the subscription plan to be able to record: 1. Child's name (so I know which of their children this payment is for) (free text field) 2. Which section they are in (i.e.Beavers, Cubs or Scouts) (drop down selection) 3. They agree to claiming "Gift Aid" or not. (Yes/No)

I then also had this information in these custom fields show on the payment invoice, along with the start and finish dates of the subscription period (hey either pay annually [5th Jan] or quartertly [5th of Jan, April, July and October])

How can I do this in Emerald? I need to be able to do this quickly as this year's subsciptions are now due.

http://www.4thfrodshamscouts.org.uk/index.php/parents-2/pay-initial-membership

Last Modified: 12 Jan 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Jan 2015 07:05

There is no custom fields in Emerald right now. But give us some itme. We willl try to add it this week (by next Thursday release) if we can. If not then next after next.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
07 Jan 2015 03:19

Sergey We willl try to add it this week

+1 :)

chambersc VIP
Total posts: 37
09 Jan 2015 17:48

That is really good support

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Jan 2015 06:51