webhelpus
Total posts: 8
21 Dec 2014 09:33

This is such a minor thing, but I'm a little OCD so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

In the Cobalt Configuration, the tooltip of Template Compatibility, there not only is a spelling error but it is grammatcally incorrect.

Screenshot

Perhpas try:

"If Cobalt does not display properly with your site's template, try turning this parameter on."

or

"Turn this on if Cobalt does not display properly with your site's template."

Last Modified: 08 Jun 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Dec 2014 04:08

Thank you. I changed that for next update.

I whish I could write nice expressions in English like yours :)

webhelpus
02 Jun 2015 07:30

Wish I could speak multiple languages like you.

webhelpus
02 Jun 2015 16:40

Replay Topic should be something like "Reply to Topic"

Below the box "Alert me if new comments or other important events are happen." the "are" is not necessary.

I'd be happy to help in any way I could. I don't read russian, but I can fix the grammical errors as I see them if it helps.

Sergey
03 Jun 2015 06:26

webhelpus I'd be happy to help in any way I could. I don't read russian, but I can fix the grammical errors as I see them if it helps.

There is Emglish translation of Cobalt

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/cobalt-8/language/en_GB/

If you want you can go throu and copy all the original English to Translation and change whatever you think have to be changes abd I'll use that as a new source later.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Jun 2015 16:18

Sergey If you want you can go throu and copy all the original English to Translation and change whatever you think have to be changes abd I'll use that as a new source later.

The new transifex UI is much cleaner and better. Just had a quick look. I have seen my last changes. Also the "Reply" ;)

ENGLISH is marked as the SOURCE language. Should we edit and translate that file directly?
Or do you have to create another, separate EN translation file?

Sergey
08 Jun 2015 06:24

pepperstreet

Sergey ENGLISH is marked as the SOURCE language. Should we edit and translate that file directly?

There is English (UK) language already created. We can use that one.