ssumer18
Total posts: 3
01 Dec 2014 06:31

I am Using Cobalt 8 And yes it is awsome but the problem is now i'm not able to choose any joomla template becouse -->if the tempalte support cobalt List View for (a section with default cobalt meenu) then it will never responsive -->if template is responsive then menu (that user to submit type ) will not apper correctly

--> so the only option avilabe to me is to use joomla default photostar template and i dont't want to use it any more ###### please please advice me for a template that support cobalt 8 list view and responsive also

thanks in advance please please help me out

Last Modified: 04 Dec 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
01 Dec 2014 07:40

Cobalt section menu hasn't responsive menu right now. But if can you can do it by yourself, just copy default markup temlate and section menu with filters plased are in lines 88-613 in php file. I think it must be not very difficult, there simple html code where you must add responsive css classes.

ssumer18
Total posts: 3
01 Dec 2014 08:12

sorry sir but if cobalt section menu is not responsive then how joomla default template make them responsive..? as when i use default photostar template then menu becomes responsive and work on the other hand if i use any other teplate then it still responsive but will not working well for e.g. search bar will not work either At to Z Menu will not work ..? can you please consider it i really need it

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
01 Dec 2014 11:01

Maybe tamplates that you use has own library note core bootstrap, have you errors in browser console?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
02 Dec 2014 00:02

What templates/frameworks did you try?

Please, make some screenshots with some notes of your issues, and describe the results you want to achieve... or what does not work as expected.

sumer
Total posts: 2
02 Dec 2014 09:49

okey sir @pepperstreet shortly i will include screen shots also but for now on temp basis i have change {ul} tag in code that include whole menu bar to {div} and component is showing well in most of templates but to have well configured i will include screenshots soon..

and sir @konstantin im currently using afterburner2 templete design by rocket theme that are still not working well and yes they have there own templete framework graven

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Dec 2014 04:38

sumer and yes they have there own templete framework graven

But that is based on BS2. So theorertically it should work fine. If you give us a link so I could see in inspector, what might be the reason, I could be more helpfull.