Valencia
Total posts: 9
03 Dec 2014 09:41

We've purchased geo field and filter module past week. Everything is ok but geo filter. It doesn't run, and the map is not shown. Can you give me a solution for this problem?

Thank you.

Last Modified: 05 Dec 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Dec 2014 01:09

Welcome to the world of Cobalt!

Hello Valencia, can you give some more details, please? What exactly does not work or show? Would you mind to make some screenshots with notes?

BTW, do you show the Geo filter in two page areas simultaneously? Above list AND in module? That might result in some issues.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Dec 2014 04:52

Please, give us a link to see it online.

Valencia
04 Dec 2014 09:16

I have more details. the website is jomsocial based, the filter is in a side position, and the map inside the filter is shown everywhere except in the cobalt button (projects and news) in the main menu. I think it is a permission conflict but I don't see the difference between cobalt button and the others in the menu.

The website is community.smartcbi.org

Thank you for your response

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Dec 2014 22:46

Valencia the filter is in a side position, and the map inside the filter is shown everywhere except in the cobalt button (projects and news) in the main menu.

You can't use/display filters in both locations.
Currently you display the extra Filters module AND the usual filters in adv. search area above the list!

Bildschirmfoto 2014-12-04 um 23.26.27

You have to disable one of the displays:

• Either unassign the Module on your Section's menuItems,
  • Or hide the Filters/Adv.Search above the list
    (see settings in Section -> General Parameters -> Templates -> MarkUp layout -> edit "default" -> Filters tab)

Bildschirmfoto 2014-12-04 um 23.41.53

Valencia
05 Dec 2014 11:42

It works!!

Thank you a lot for your response! And now I have more to study because I didn't know anything about markup layout config.