alltraders VIP
Total posts: 4
15 Oct 2014 05:29

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if emerald can be setup to allow a user to subscribe to the website, but choose multiple plans? We have a use case where there could be 8 different data area ( think magazines ). So you might want magazine 1 and 7. So I'd like to use Emerald to subscribe to two different independant plans.

Is that doable?

Cheers,

Jeff

Last Modified: 16 Oct 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
15 Oct 2014 10:20

Yes you can create in Emerald different plans, which close diferent types or section or category. Any user can buy many plans which he want.

alltraders VIP
Total posts: 4
16 Oct 2014 00:35

Is that a new feature in Emerald 9? In version 8 you can do it, but its one subscription per payment transaction ( the subscriptions choices are radios ). The demo page seems to not work like a cart ( as in you can 'buy now' and it will show you one subscription, you click 'return to subscriptions' and pick another and it will not have both in the list then ). Is that a setting in Emerald 9 maybe?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Oct 2014 01:26

Here is what you meant. I though you mean if user can purchase many subscriptions in general. But your question is many subscription in one purchase.

Yes, there is no card in emerald. Because subscriptions are kind an items that usualy solde one per tansaction. But theer is Hikashop integration. With this one, you can assosiate plans with Hikashop products and then user may purchase your products with card in Hikashop and upon success purchase he will get subscriptions.