Michael001
Total posts: 1
07 Oct 2014 14:36

Dear Sirs and Madams,

i have updated our Site from Joomla 2.5.27 to Joomla 3.2.7. . Until know we have used the Membership Plugin „AEC“ from valanx.org. AEC seems not working with Joomla 3.x so i need to search a new Component.

Before i will buy your product i need to know the following:

We use JSPT - Profile Types for Jomsocial. Can i automaticly change the Profile Type depends on a Membership-Plan?

We also use Sobipro from sigsiu.net Can i automaticly deactivate the users entry if the Membership is expired?

Can we use the German payment processor „Sofortueberweisung“ ( sofort.com ) ?

Can i use your Component with multi language support?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Michael

Last Modified: 08 Oct 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
07 Oct 2014 17:55

Michael001 Can we use the German payment processor „Sofortueberweisung“ ( sofort.com ) ?

+1 ;)

Michael001 Until know we have used the Membership Plugin „AEC“ from valanx.org. AEC seems not working with Joomla 3.x so i need to search a new Component.

No question, Emerald is a great extension... but I am curious if you already had a look at PayPlans? Because you already use and own a ReadyBytes.net product. As far as I know, it has support for:

• JSPT (set profile type based on subscription plan)
  • SubiPro submission limits
  • SobiPro unpublish? (maybe possible with admin SQL action?)
  • Multi-Language (J! core, FaLang)

Do you have any other specific needs in regards of subscription and site feature restrictions?

pepperstreet VIP
07 Oct 2014 18:08

Michael001 Can i automaticly change the Profile Type depends on a Membership-Plan?

Currently there is no specific Emerald add-on for JSPT.

We also use Sobipro from sigsiu.net Can i automaticly deactivate the users entry if the Membership is expired?

I guees, you may accomplish that by a proper Custom SQL action. Can be triggered on plan activation and expiration.

Not yet. Please, open a new idea topic ;) !

Can i use your Component with multi language support?

Yes.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
08 Oct 2014 00:53

I'll not answer question that was answered by peperstreet. Only those that I have additional info.

Michael001 Until know we have used the Membership Plugin „AEC“ from valanx.org. AEC seems not working with Joomla 3.x so i need to search a new Component.

You are in the right place. We can also create migrator to move all your AEC members to Emerald with one click.

Michael001 We use JSPT - Profile Types for Jomsocial. Can i automaticly change the Profile Type depends on a Membership-Plan?

Not right out of the box. But if you purchase, emerald we will add this action or free.

Michael001 Can we use the German payment processor „Sofortueberweisung“ ( sofort.com ) ?

I could not yet find required information on their website. I send message to support. When they answer I'll report. But most probably, we can do it.

pepperstreet VIP
08 Oct 2014 12:46

Sergey You are in the right place. We can also create migrator to move all your AEC members to Emerald with one click.

Can i automaticly change the Profile Type depends on a Membership-Plan?

Not right out of the box. But if you purchase, emerald we will add this action or free.

I could not yet find required information on their website. I send message to support. When they answer I'll report. But most probably, we can do it.

+1 As always, unbeatable free support and efforts by Sergey !

PS: Maybe this is the difference to ReadyBytes and others ;)