danielbidala VIP
Total posts: 153
28 Nov 2014 07:24

Anybody has met this warning on the date range filter in category view:

Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/media/mint/js/moodatepicker/Locale.hu-HU.DatePicker.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/srv/users:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear) in /srv/users/kalilab/ugyvitel/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 535

Any suggestion is welcome to solve this. Thanks in advance.

Last Modified: 11 Jun 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Nov 2014 08:14

Fixed. I'll try to update this field today.

danielbidala VIP
Total posts: 153
28 Nov 2014 10:10

Thanks for your fast reply!

11 May 2015 11:07

Hi!

I'm also having the same error message for the date/time field after moving the website on another server. The error points to /filesystem/file.php on line 562.

The error appears instead of the field in the Cobalt filter module. I call the date range filter with its field ID in a custom tmpl file. The installed version is 8.84 for Joomla 3". I tried to reinstall this field, but with no luck.

Is there a path set wrong? Any help would be very much appreciated! I disabled the field but I can reproduce the error on the website if you want to see it.

regards, Mark

Sergey
12 May 2015 11:55

Please show full error message.

17 May 2015 00:14

The error message is:

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/media/mint/js/moodatepicker/Locale.nl-NL.DatePicker.js) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/infsec/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php53/lib/php/:/usr/local/php54/lib/php/) in /home/infsec/domains/infsec.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 535

and is visible on: http://www.infsec.nl/index.php/kiosk/publicaties Thanks, Mark

Sergey
19 May 2015 06:16

I looked through the code.

To find out what is the reason I'll have to get admin access to your Joomla site with privileges to change global configuration.

Sergey
27 May 2015 16:12

This is code in module filter? Or it is template of the field?

MarkV
Total posts: 5
29 May 2015 22:16

This is the code of the module filter. It's in the directory modules/mod_cobalt_filters/tmpl.

Sergey
01 Jun 2015 12:52

Now I get it.

There is a rule for custom date & time field templates. It should start with single_ or range_ prefix, depending on what you use.

MarkV
09 Jun 2015 04:08

I'm sorry, tried really hard to understand, but I don't get it. I don't have a custom field template. I just use single_date_picker.php for the form that creates the record and range_date_picker.php for the filter module which already has this prefix. Yet it doesn't work..

Sergey
10 Jun 2015 11:20

I tested and it is working. Did you enable filter in the field parameters?

MarkV
10 Jun 2015 13:35

What did you test? The filter module on my site? The search and "type" input field are working fine, but with the date range I still get the whole list as a result :( And yes, I had the filter enabled in the date/time field.

Sergey
11 Jun 2015 05:10

I craeted event type and datetime field in my local instaltion. Single picker and filter as range. Created few articles. Filtered and everythign works.

What menu element on your site frontend directs me to that section?