bonzomedia VIP
Total posts: 39
15 Sep 2014 12:20

I have sent an email asking for support on the PayPal IPN Notification URL. This is not described in the documentation.

In testing this I can see that the User is being added to the Premium Access plan irrespective of whether the payment was successful or not. This surely cannot be correct?!!

I am not at all happy with how this is going with Emerald. I get the feeling I'm working with incomplete and very buggy software

Screenshot shows 3 seperate Paid Plan sales happening with only ONE attempted subscription payment...

Subscription_Sales_-_Subscriptions-5

Last Modified: 16 Sep 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Sep 2014 00:18

I'll check everything and fix today since I have access now to your site.

I am very sorry that you have this experiance. I cannot reproduce this problem locally.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Sep 2014 01:15

bonzomedia Screenshot shows 3 seperate Paid Plan sales happening with only ONE attempted subscription payment...

Regarding this issue. Unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce it on your site.

I try to subscribe as public user with offline payment. I try with paypal.

PLease if you know how reproduce, describe. I'll later also try real payment.

bonzomedia In testing this I can see that the User is being added to the Premium Access plan irrespective of whether the payment was successful or not. This surely cannot be correct?!!

Yes, user is added always. Subscription created but this sign tels us that subscription is not activated.

This is done so that if something fails during the payment, you can just activate this subscription manually without creating it.