billvv
Total posts: 55
07 Mar 2016 21:51

I am receiving the following mysql error on the front end of our site. The error goes away when I log out. I've checked PHPMyAdmin and the table is truely corrupted; I can't examine it, rename it, move it, etc.

> 144 Table './registry_j2/jos_js_res_audit_log' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_js_res_audit_log WHERE record_id = 2490

Any ideas?

Last Modified: 15 Mar 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
08 Mar 2016 03:41

Start with REPAIR TABLE jos_js_res_audit_log.

If not possible, delete this table and install Cobalt over again it will restore it.

billvv
08 Mar 2016 16:15

Tried the repair code but no joy.

I assume the Cobalt reinstall will start with an empty Audit Log; is that correct?

billvv
14 Mar 2016 16:42

We did a site backup a couple weeks ago. If we restore that to a different database, can we copy the Audit Log file over and pick up logging from there?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Mar 2016 14:21

billvv We did a site backup a couple weeks ago. If we restore that to a different database, can we copy the Audit Log file over and pick up logging from there?

Sure

billvv I assume the Cobalt reinstall will start with an empty Audit Log; is that correct?

Yes if you delete audit log table completely before update (not reinstall). Do not delete. Just install latest Cobalt pack you have over even the same version. It will sync all DB structure.