JohnJuhl VIP
Total posts: 46
18 Mar 2018 17:07

Hi guys,

is it possible to use DOMpdf with cobalt8 ?

My users need to be able to download thier articles (construction specification forms) and it need to look professional.

How can that be done ?

Best,

John

Last Modified: 27 Jan 2024

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2018 11:10

I think it is possible to integrate. One need craete a plugin and onBeforeRender, take whole HTML and try to create PDF. Is there Joomla integration already? Basicaly this integration should work with any extension.

excitableboss
Total posts: 1
11 Jan 2023 07:17

Integration is achievable, in my opinion. In order to convert HTML to PDF, one must first construct a plugin and, using onBeforeRender, attempt to render the whole document. I was wondering whether Joomla integration was already a possibility. This should basically work with any add-on since it integrates with the existing system. dordle

externalanalyze
Total posts: 7
18 Jul 2023 09:14

I believe that integration is possible. Converting HTML to PDF requires building a plugin and trying to render the entire content using onBeforeRender. Fireboy and Watergirl I was wondering if there was any way to integrate Joomla into an existing site. Since it incorporates with the preexisting system, it should function with any extension.

lily167
Total posts: 14
28 Jul 2023 09:02

Thanks for giving me this information. What you've written on your blog is great. You wrote a very helpful and fun blog post that you let people read. capybara clicker

timothyferriss
Total posts: 3
04 Oct 2023 03:04

DOMpdf is a PHP library that allows you to convert HTML and CSS documents to PDF format. It doesn't have a direct connection with Cobalt8, as Cobalt8 is a Content Management System (CMS) for Joomla!. However, you can use DOMpdf within your Joomla! website to generate professional-looking PDFs for your users to download retro bowl college

Angel17
Total posts: 19
27 Oct 2023 08:31

Thanks for providing this information. This blog post will help me a lot. outdoor kitchen Metairie, LA

jendy henna
Total posts: 2
27 Jan 2024 09:00

However, the game introduces an element Snow Rider 3D of risk and reward – players can opt for riskier maneuvers to earn more points, but mistimed actions may lead to a wipeout.