fdaza
Total posts: 12
06 Aug 2014 19:13

Hello Guys

I found the rss feed url in article list page in source code BUT is there an ICON or some link to be clicked in the page that can bet activate in the sections setting or anywhere else?

because I can't find it.

any help will be very much appreciated.

best regards.

Fabricio Daza.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
06 Aug 2014 23:28

I assume RSS feed is enabled in Cobalt Section parameters. Otherwise you wouldn't see the generated URLs in page source/head area...

You may use the J! core module "Syndication Feeds". It is a smart Syndication Module that creates a Syndicated Feed for the page where the Module is published... just assign and display this module on your Cobalt list Menu-Item. It will show an RSS icon and respective link.

You may use any suitable module position in your J! main template. Most likely in header area; toolbar position or footer.

Or create your own custom position i.e. "rssfeedposition" then use loadposition or loadmodule plugin instead. The latter plugin Syntax should even work in Cobalt Section description (not tested, yet).

Alternatively, you could modify your Cobalt markup template or list template. Create your own custom button and add RSS link there.