hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
23 Nov 2016 15:23

Hi Sergey,

Even though we have already talked about this, I want to repeat my request here so that we can both follow.

For a very long time, I don't want to update Emerald because every time I update the component, I have to find some files in the server and modify them to delete the city field. There was no city field when I bought the component and I started using the states combobox as cities for Turkey. Now I dont want to change it.

So please put some parameters in component config so that we can hide some of the invoice fields. (especially the city and the phone).

Thanks a lot again.
Hakan

Last Modified: 11 Sep 2017

hakana VIP
16 Jan 2017 13:59

Hi Sergey,

Any progress on this issue?

Kind regards, Hakan

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
17 Jan 2017 03:33

Same here. Added to task list.

hakana VIP
02 Apr 2017 10:53

Hi Sergey. Just curious about the progress :-)

hakana VIP
01 Aug 2017 19:50

Hi Sergey,

This task shouldn't be very hard to implement. Do you have any time to implement? If you can do it, I can easily upgrade my Emerald component to the latest version. Otherwise I always need to modify the invoice form from the core files. Since it takes time and risky, I cannot update the component often.

Kind regards,

Sergey
10 Aug 2017 12:59

Can we do it in Emerald 10? I do not want to make changes to Emerald 9 any more.

hakana VIP
11 Aug 2017 17:40

thank you very much Sergey. Can I kindly make a request? Can you change the ugly menu icons of Emerald 10 At least an you replace the USD sign with in the sales menu with the old coins and money icon?

There are 2 reasons that I don't update to Emerald 10. One is those unfortunately awful icons, the other is it is not working well with bootstrap 3. I will work on this issue and inform you about bootstrap 3 competency. Kind regards.

Sergey
22 Aug 2017 08:11

Why? Those icons are visible only for admin.

hakana VIP
24 Aug 2017 10:45

As you already know I have an emotional bind with Emerald. The new icons look so ugly to me and I would have never used them on my site. On top I am the one who visits the admin area so I see them. So this request was for me. I want to use something that I love. I loved Emerald so far and I love the old icons much more.

Sergey
29 Aug 2017 11:24

I do not mind to change icons. I just cannot find anything worthy. it is not that current icons are ideal. But if you give me set of icons you like, I'll change that.

hakana VIP
31 Aug 2017 14:35

You are very kind Sergey. Let me simply ask you: Why don't you use the icons from Emerald 9? Just to show that the version is new? They were really beautiful. (I am talking about the square icons of the dashboard) If you don't prefer to use the old ones, I will try to find you new ones. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. I always feel that we are a team here :-) Something very valuable.

Sergey
11 Sep 2017 04:19

now I am confused. Please make screenshot and show me what is your dashboard looks like.