hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
05 Aug 2014 09:17

Hi Sergey,

I have plan A. If the user has already bought plan A, and if he wants to buy plan B, I want to make him a 50 TL fixed amound discount. This rule works in the cross plans area as percent discount but there is no option to make a fixed amount discount.

Is it possible for you to add another item in cross plans tab in the "recalculate price" combo box as "subtract fixed amount discount"? You can still use the number in the "Fixed % Discount (0-100)" field renaming the label as: "Fixed Amount or % Discount (0-100)"

Looking forward to hearing your ideas

Hakan

Last Modified: 07 Aug 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Aug 2014 11:09

Idea is nice. But does that waits till Emerald 10? How soon do you need it?

hakana VIP
06 Aug 2014 19:58

I'd rather get it in this version. Within a week I will launch two more subscription packages and they are related with each other. If the user buys one and a few weeks later if he buys the other one, I would like to offer a fixed amount discount. Percentage discount is not good for me since the the original plan price is not divided well :-)

I don't want to push you since you have done a lot for me so far, but if you can do it also for this version, I appreciate that. I can even pay some extra for that. Thanks in advance.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Aug 2014 02:35

Done for version today.

hakana VIP
07 Aug 2014 07:35

You are incredible O:-)