hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
14 Jul 2014 10:43

Hi Sergey,

There is an urgent issue. Today I have just launched my site. There is something strange occurs that I have never detected before. When I login the fronend as a super user, there is nothing wrong. But when any user who belong to the registered group logs in, no matter what link they click, they are redirected to the payment plans page. I could not solve it and I need your urgent help. Thanks for your support.

We can work with you together if it will save time for you.

I have two users. The super user has no redirect problem and this superuser has an active subscription on him.

The other user is a registered user and there is no subscription on him active or passive.

This info might help you to solve the problem.

Last Modified: 15 Jul 2014

hakana VIP
14 Jul 2014 15:39

Hi Sergey,

It was because of a setting (require subscription) in the restricter plugin. I had to spend a lot of time to understand the cause of it, and suddenly I have figured out. So the issue is solved.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Jul 2014 00:13

I am sorry I was not around at the time you need me. I can see you spent almost 6 hours to find a problem. By default this parameter is turned off in plugin. If you just open it and save. I think the reason is the same. Not very self-explanatory parameter label.

I'll try to advance it.

hakana VIP
15 Jul 2014 08:02

Sergey you are very kind. Thank you very much. I am very pleased with the component and your support. The more I use it, the more I like it. You are also very patient and responsive, you hear our requests, that is very valuable for me.