hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
04 Jul 2014 19:13

There is a very strange behaviour that I could not understand.

When I am on this page:
index.php?option=com_emerald&view=emplans
I cannot add a new plan, the button doesnt load anything.

When I am on a plan page like:
/index.php?option=com_emerald&view=emplan&layout=edit&id=5
I cannot save or apply changes.

What I have done recently is, I have updated from Joomla 3.3 to Joomla 3.3.1. Could it be the reason? Because these sections were working earlier. I have cleaned my cash, I have cleaned my browser history, I have set my current template to Joomla 3.3 protostar template. I cannot save anything on Emerald. I am using the latest Emerald 9 version which is 264.

The buttons still dont work. Please advise.

Last Modified: 15 Jul 2014

hakana VIP
04 Jul 2014 19:34

I have upgraded my other test site which has the only original joomla 3.3 files to 3.3.1, I have upgraded to latest Emerald 9. The buttons work here. So the issue is not related with 3.3.1 upgrade.

My plans that I cannot save on the other site were imported from OSE membership. I was able to update them and add new plans before. I might uninstall the whole component and start the importing from zero but I dont want to do double work if the buttons will not work again.

hakana VIP
05 Jul 2014 14:27

Some of the styling images do not exist as well. There might be a conflict with a plugin perhaps? How can I make these images visible?

hakana VIP
05 Jul 2014 17:02

Finally, I have solved it. It was because of mootols. It was all disabled. I have enabled it from the mootols plugin and the buttons started to work again. If you can also tell me how to make gliphicons visible, I will be glad. YOu can check it from the link above.

Edit: I have defined the missing icons on my template. I dont use icomoon on my template so I loaded the same icons with halflings.png

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Jul 2014 02:09

hakana If you can also tell me how to make gliphicons visible, I will be glad

Icons is a part of template not Joomla. In some templates there are not gliph icons. Joomla uses icomoon. I'll try to replace it by our custom icons.

By the way links are not accesible to user you gave. but that is not important since I understand the problem.