hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
06 Dec 2016 10:19

Dear United Mintjoomla Loverz,

Now is the time to reshape the demo site for Mintjoomla. To me, Emerald has many useful features that are not even displayed on the demo site. I am sure it is like this for Cobalt as well. Taking this into consideration, we launched the Mintjoomla demo site reshape project.

What should be displayed in Cobalt demo site? For example, when I look for a comment extension for Joomla, I neither see this Cobalt feature in the demo site nor find Cobalt in JED for this feature.

Please put your comments below to tell us what you want to see in the Cobalt demo page to show this valuable jam to the whole world. Let's not keep it in the safe any more.

Remember all, love grows when you share it.

Have a bright day and keep shining,
Hakan

Last Modified: 17 Dec 2016

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
08 Dec 2016 05:33

Hello hakana, good point. I remember Sergey had build a nice directory as a "JED 2.0 proposal". It was available on a mintjoomla subdomain. Maybe that would be still a good additional example on the demo site.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Dec 2016 06:04

pepperstreet I remember Sergey had build a nice directory as a "JED 2.0 proposal"

Do not remind me :) I have pain im my chest.

That was host with Azure. lately they depricated free 10 websites feature and all my sites are gone now.

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
16 Dec 2016 13:36

what if users will share their site urls which are done with cobalt? and there will be added on mintjoomla list of sites created using Cobalt?

Mostly my sites have non latin characters so it will be hard for most of users to surf on this site to check what is done but when I will have time I can just create english or russian versions.

I just noticed that there is page Clients which is doing what I wrote.