hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
05 Nov 2014 15:15

Is it possible to show any Cobalt records as comments below a Joomla article? If yes how?

Last Modified: 06 Nov 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
06 Nov 2014 01:22

You might use the Cobalt Review/Discussion plugin. It is installed, but you have to activate and configure it.

Goto Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> search for "Cob" or filter for "Content Plugins"

You will find a plugin called Review/Discuss with Cobalt 7. It allows to create and list Cobalt records under your J! article! Here is a current parameter screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2014-11-06 um 02.15.28

Headsup: You don't need to enter the plugin syntax, it should also work on whole J! categories.

@Sergey

• The name should no longer include the version number 7 ;)
  • BTW, there is no hint in the description about the plugin syntax and call.
    Only the older Cobalt7 video shows the syntax usage and "command".
    I suggest to show the basic usage in the plugin description in backend and product page.
  • I remember, it works also automatically on certain J! categories! (as of my own request in the past). That parameter is a plain input for ID#. Maybe you can update it for J!3 with a modern multi-select?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Nov 2014 11:36

pepperstreet The name should no longer include the version number 7 ;)

Fixed

pepperstreet BTW, there is no hint in the description about the plugin syntax and call.

Fixed

pepperstreet I remember, it works also automatically on certain J! categories! (as of my own request in the past). That parameter is a plain input for ID#. Maybe you can update it for J!3 with a modern multi-select?

That field saves arrys. If I change now after update it will break old version. Better just leav it as it is.

hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
06 Nov 2014 11:56

Thanks to both of you. Looking forward to the new version :-)

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
06 Nov 2014 17:54

Sergey That field saves arrys. If I change now after update it will break old version. Better just leav it as it is.

o.k., I see. I thought it is just a matter of the input style, and storage is the same.