jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
27 Aug 2015 14:06

Hey Sergey,

I just found something, if someone subscribe to an item/section, if you delete that user from website, the user still remains subscribed, that results on a ugly system warning when there's something happening on the section/item

Like:

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 9999

Can you do something about this ?

Rgds

Last Modified: 31 Aug 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Aug 2015 15:53

I added some instructions to cobalt system plugin. When user is deleted all his records and all his data and recoirds's date will be deleted.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
27 Aug 2015 18:12

Sergey When user is deleted all his records and all his data and recoirds's date will be deleted.

Is there still a chance to re-map / assign another user to existing data?! I mean through Cobalt's tools, before your System plugin takes action and wipes all data?

Sergey
28 Aug 2015 07:02

pepperstreet

Sergey When user is deleted all his records and all his data and recoirds's date will be deleted.

Is there still a chance to re-map / assign another user to existing data?! I mean through Cobalt's tools, before your System plugin takes action and wipes all data?

This is what worries me most. It will arais data without restoration. May be I have to make that feaure options. But of course if you know that everything will be deleted, you can remap user first.

jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
28 Aug 2015 15:13

Sergey is there any other place to remove notification subscription for that deleted user other than #_js_res_notifications ?

Rgds

Sergey
31 Aug 2015 04:48

In plugin I run 25 SQL queries to different table to fully clean up from deleted user.