jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
09 Oct 2014 14:26

Hello Sergey

Seams that cobalt records module is not able to show records waiting for approval even if I set the module parameters to "Any article"

Rgds

Last Modified: 12 Oct 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
09 Oct 2014 16:30

Good point. Actually the right behavior for common usage and display, if you consider "not approved" as hidden for the usual visiter. Which is most likely the case. The term ANY is slightly misleading, or might have a different meaning for some use cases.

I agree with you, that it would be useful to distinguish ALL available record states by a respective parameter. Actually the same states like in user's section menu. Maybe the parameter needs a different style like multi-select or checkboxes...?

Useful, if you want display records for admins/moderators, i.e. create some kind of a "dashboard" with multipe record modules.

jimie VIP
10 Oct 2014 06:11

Hello pepperstreet, indeed that`s exactly what I want to do until Cobalt9 will be out :)

Sergey could you give us a hand with this ?

Rgds

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
10 Oct 2014 17:50

jimie Hello pepperstreet, indeed that`s exactly what I want to do until Cobalt9 will be out :)

Alternatively, you may try multiple Component views. Not sure if this has a dramatic impact on performance and links-functionality.

Related extensions:

More:

jimie VIP
11 Oct 2014 06:47

Thanks for your suggestion pepper, but would be better to have it directly on cobalt records module, no reason to load the website with other components just for this thing.

Rgds

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Oct 2014 03:36

I added parameter option to module. But did not tested. Jimie, I'll drop you module to skype for test.

jimie VIP
12 Oct 2014 06:59

Hello Sergey,

Is it possible to add option: "Any article + waiting for approval" ? So that it displayed all article including those waiting for approval ?

Rgds