jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
26 Jun 2014 06:50

Hello Sergey

I couldnt find the documentation about "following" option

Can you give me more details about what happens ( what notifications received ) when:

1. User follow section - what type of notifications he receive
  2. User follow article - what type of notifications he receive

Is there any way to restrict receiving notification for "new chield" event ? I`d like that type of notifications ( in my case inquiries ) to be received only by the owner of the article which receive an inquiry. There's no reason a normal user to be informed that an article received an inquiry if he's not the owner of that article.

Also when you set notifications field for events to "Special" the email sent uses Administrator name when it says:

`Hello Administrator

You've received this letter because you are following some topics on Site. There are (1) new events.`

Regards

Last Modified: 30 Jun 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Jun 2014 13:22

jimie User follow section - what type of notifications he receive

User follow sections, category or other user only one notification - new article

jimie User follow article - what type of notifications he receive

All other notifications

jimie Is there any way to restrict receiving notification for "new chield" event ?

In child or parent field parameters set access rights for this event

jimie VIP
Total posts: 531
26 Jun 2014 13:32

Hello Sergey

I`ve already set the value to "Special" for Notifications for chield article. but I think cobalt is sending wrong notifications, I can show you by screenshare, i have email captures which shows very clearly the wrong emails sent. Sent you something also by skype. Pm me on skype so I can show you, we really need this fixed because lots of emails we find to be sent to wrong persons :(

Rgds

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
30 Jun 2014 09:46

Fixed