zanni
Total posts: 70
09 Sep 2015 23:04

Hello Sergey,

today I attempted to check member sales on the site through the front-end and I received an error message 1054. Now, I am unable to even select the button.

The message is:Unknown column 's.created' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT c.*, g.title AS groupname, exfg.name as extra_fields_group FROM gavg_k2_categories as c LEFT JOIN gavg_viewlevels AS g ON g.id = c.access LEFT JOIN gavg_k2_extra_fields_groups AS exfg ON exfg.id = c.extraFieldsGroup WHERE c.id>0 AND c.trash=0 AND c.published=1 ORDER BY s.created desc

I haven't changed anything since the last correction. Can you help?

D. Ashley

Last Modified: 18 Sep 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Sep 2015 05:59

By this part FROM gavg_k2_categories I can tell that this error is due to K2. Have nothing to do with Emerald. I atempted to check it on your site but there is no pasword added to login credentials and my oldpassword does not work anymore.

hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
10 Sep 2015 07:47

Simple idea. Just disable the k2 plugins for a while to see whats going on.

zanni
10 Sep 2015 16:24

Hello Sergey, Hakana,

I took your advice and disabled all thing K2 (very invasive component) However after doing that and reselecting Sales as Admin. I still I'm getting a different error message Error 1054: Unknown column 's.created' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM gavg_easyblog_category WHERE published='1' ORDER BY s.created desc, ordering.

The error occurs when I input a name in the Sales search and click to search... the page goes right to error 1054. I have to purge sessions from the backend and sign in again to get back to the site home page.

Now, I have been using Easy Blog for sometime with Emerald with no problem. I can't simply disable every component I have installed, right? Could you take a look? BTW: I have included the password in the private access area in the message.

D. Ashley

Sergey
11 Sep 2015 05:33

What your error manger? Why it doe snot go away? I cannot clean browser coockies or sessions I have to many important tabs opened.

Also try update Emerald to latest version.

zanni
11 Sep 2015 15:33

Hello Sergey,

I see that you're busy. I did as you suggested: Updated all the components of Emerald. I'm still getting the same problem.

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 11.20.30 AM

This only happens when I select Plan -->> then Search.

D. Ashley

hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
13 Sep 2015 20:34

Please disable the easyblog plugins to see whats going on now. But what is this GAVG? All the errors are related with this GAVG related plugins. You can aslo disable only gavg related plugins?

By the way, can you check if the categories (k2 categories and easyblog categories) are there? A few days ago, after an update, I lost all my categories and had to get them back from a backup.

Sergey
14 Sep 2015 15:18

hakana But what is this GAVG? All the errors are related with this GAVG related plugins.

This is auto generated database table prefix.

zanni This only happens when I select Plan -->> then Search.

If you turn off Emerald global search plugin does error go away?

zanni
14 Sep 2015 17:38

Hello,

Ok, I turned off Global Search in Emerald (among other search options) and that seems to have worked. But why do I have to do this, that's the question? Of course now I can't search the names at all so, it has solved the problem but not really.

Thank you, D. Ashley

Sergey
18 Sep 2015 06:41

Can you slowly turn features back and see when you get this problem again?

Also enable debug mode so along with errors you have error trace stack and it is visible in what file is the problem and on what stage Emerald interferes.