zanni
Total posts: 70
30 May 2015 14:31

Hi Sergey,

I see that some one was asking about a gift subscriptions feature. That seems to be something people want, myself included. Do you have any time line for this feature to be included in Emerald?

Regards, D.Ashley

Last Modified: 08 Jun 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
01 Jun 2015 12:53

It is already there. There are parameters Grant to new users or grant to all. This parameter allow to give this subscription automaticaly to every new user or to every user you have.

zanni
Total posts: 70
01 Jun 2015 14:52

Hi Sergey,

No, I was talking about offering a gift certificate/card to specific subscriber(s). Something like this example given by another Emerald user on the forum: http://www.ebay.com/rpp/gift-cards/

You said it might be added in the future.

D. Ashley

Sergey
03 Jun 2015 07:01

You can create coupon for particular user. Or MUA allow user to share the same subscription with others.

But i think what you mean that one user purchase subscription, but instead of subscription he get's a coupon number that other can use to get that subscription for free.

I might consider this as new feature in Emerald 10 which I am working on right now.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
05 Jun 2015 01:09

Interesting question and topic. Soem thoughts...

• What about an "integration" with Cobalt field Sell Vouchers? Maybe it could list and sell from a certain Emerald "coupon group". Or allow to use a certain "selection" of coupons?
  • In general and apart from usual subscription plans, it would be nice to sell something as a "virtual product" or as an optional item for a plan.

Sergey
08 Jun 2015 06:28

pepperstreet In general and apart from usual subscription plans, it would be nice to sell something as a "virtual product" or as an optional item for a plan.

That is already done. You can sell upsell. For example +15$ for VIP support. Or +$5 for deliver on CD.

pepperstreet What about an "integration" with Cobalt field Sell Vouchers? Maybe it could list and sell from a certain Emerald "coupon group". Or allow to use a certain "selection" of coupons?

I was thinking about that. It looks that it would be not cool that such a good feature will depend on the other extension. Would be nice if Emerald could do it all along. I am still thinking on solution for that.