zanni
Total posts: 70
17 Apr 2015 03:39

Hello Sergey,

I'm dying here... All susbcriber are now receiving subscription for $0.00 amount.

When last I spoke to Sergey, I told him I was having trouble with the subscription purchases not going through, not ativating in part because of Fraud Review. I wanted the subscriber to get automatic subscription first, then if fraud was detected the subscription would end, after the purchase.

Sergey said I could have automatic activation before fraud review by disabling Block Pending Results and so I did disable. Now, all purchases are going through without difficulty, but they are not being changed. Everyone is getting FREE subscription, automatically.

The only thing I did was disable Block Pending Results –– see attached. What does this option really do anyway. please explain and tell me why automatic activation with payment is not working. If I leave Block Pending Results enabled sales are not activated consistently and the subscriber is directed to the window to buy a susbscription again. I've double checked all my settings, even the 2co setting.

This is so frustrating, and makes me wish for the old days of using Membership!

Desperately, D. Ashley

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 11.05.56 PM

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 11.34.11 PM

Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 11.27.40 AM

Last Modified: 23 Apr 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Apr 2015 12:58

zanni The only thing I did was disable Block Pending Results –– see attached. What does this option really do anyway. please explain and tell me why automatic activation with payment is not working.>

This is only pplace where it is used

if($this->params->get('block') == 0)
{
    $subscription->published = 1;
}

What it dies, only make subscription published. If you do not want to block if($this->params->get('block') == 0) then subscrption is published.

I checked all the code and I do not see how that could affect the price.

And also I believe that you have $0.00 in subscription price, but you receive actual payments, right?

Please live me your skype and timezone and I'll try assist and solve all the problems you have ASAP.

zanni
23 Apr 2015 00:17

Sergey,

I checked all the code and I do not see how that could affect the price.

And also I believe that you have $0.00 in subscription price, but you receive actual payments, right?gey,

The $0.00 subscription price does represent what we are receiving, nothing. The subscription process isn't even listed at 2co. It's as if it never happened.

I've sent you a request through Skype. I'm in the New York area, so I'm at EST, a direct oppsite of your "sleep" time. Let me know when you'd be availble to chat.

Thank you as always, D. Ashley

zanni
23 Apr 2015 17:35

Sergey,

Thank you for your continued help. The support for this component is AMAZING!

D. Ashley