narcis VIP
Total posts: 138
15 Oct 2014 14:04

Hello there,

I'd like post some suggestion here.

I denote that non subscriber is redirected to subscription plans when he tries to access to content restricted by these plans. It's fine if there are just a few plans; but i think if we have more than 30 plans assigned to 5 groups for instance, all these plans will be displayed on a page including 30 alert messages on the top if these plans have the same restriction rule although they have other different rules. So getting 30 plans displayed like this is not convenient for user.

I think redirect user to a joomla article in this case will help site administrator to explain shortly what plans a user should subscribe.

What do you think about ?

Regards

Last Modified: 16 Oct 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Oct 2014 01:49

Well, I think that plan list page is an article wheer you want to explain. You can create custom template override of this page and hide plans in acordion for example. So user see only one group of plans at a time. And right there hee see an axplanation what is this group for.

The point is, if you have 30 plans, you need to think how you present them. Article will not help much. You can add some description on top of plan list page, that will do the same. But read about plans on one page and then open them all full list on the other page will not help much.