narcis VIP
Total posts: 138
27 Jul 2014 14:54

Hello there,

I'm facing to some issues as following :

1- I uninstalled some payment gateway but they still appear in subscription panel when i set plan. I uninstalled them from backend as Files.

2- I cannot join joomla article in plan as Agree terms of service, because i get a wide page displaying a list of my joomla articles instead of a popup (i suppose a popup window should appear here), however, when i click on any article, nothing happens. It does not work neither on firefox nor on chrome.

3- Constants of Language strings are not replaced by their values in email alert when user receives that. Should i select Text mode in Alerts setting ?

My site is running on joomla 3.3.3 and Emarald 9.268

Best regards.

Last Modified: 07 Sep 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Jul 2014 03:18

narcis 1- I uninstalled some payment gateway but they still appear in subscription panel when i set plan. I uninstalled them from backend as Files.

May be installation was unregistered but files remains on the disk. You can open com_emerald/library/gateways and deleet folders you no longer need.

narcis 2- I cannot join joomla article in plan as Agree terms of service, because i get a wide page displaying a list of my joomla articles instead of a popup (i suppose a popup window should appear here), however, when i click on any article, nothing happens. It does not work neither on firefox nor on chrome.

This may be because of your frontend template. try to switch to protostar and attach article there.

narcis 3- Constants of Language strings are not replaced by their values in email alert when user receives that. Should i select Text mode in Alerts setting ?

Tell me more. How you use language constants inside email?

narcis VIP
28 Jul 2014 06:46

Hello Sergey,

Sergey You can open com_emerald/library/gateways and deleet folders you no longer need.

It's solved now.

Sergey This may be because of your frontend template. try to switch to protostar and attach article there.

I did as you said, i also tried Beez3 template, but i does not work.

Sergey Tell me more. How you use language constants inside email?

Here is an example of language conatants :

Subject : ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESS

Body :

ALERT_PLAN_NAME_HI [USER],

ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESSBODY [PLAN].

ALERT_PLAN_NAME_HISTORY : [LINK]

ALERT_PLAN_NAME_TEAM. ...................................................

Best regards.

Sergey
28 Jul 2014 07:56

Body cannot contain more than one constant. body have to be ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESS_BODY and translation

ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESS_BODY="Hello [USER],<br><br>Here is the message body."

narcis VIP
28 Jul 2014 09:15

Ok, thanks.

But is there any way to attach joomla article manually in plan (through code manipulations...) ?

Sergey
29 Jul 2014 02:20

Edit plan params column in DB and find "terms":"" and change to "terms":"12" where 12 is an ID of the article.

narcis VIP
31 Jul 2014 15:24

Thanks.

narcis VIP
20 Aug 2014 10:45

Hello,

Is it possible to custom language string ? I have to send different alert messages for two plans, so i set ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESSBODY for one of them (instead of ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESS_BODY). But it's not replaced. How set custom strings please.

Regards.

Sergey
20 Aug 2014 11:39

You can set custom string in Language manager, overrides.

Or if your site is single language, jsut enter text of the message.

narcis VIP
03 Sep 2014 08:28

Hello Sergey,

My site is a multi language one. I overriden ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESSBODY from joomla backend (english site and french site), but it is not replaced in alert message.

Sergey
04 Sep 2014 00:35

You mean that you created overrides and it still sends ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESSBODY or language is not applied?

narcis VIP
04 Sep 2014 06:28

Yes, it still sends ALERT_PLAN_NAME_SUCCESSBODY.

Sergey
04 Sep 2014 23:57

You added this override for frontend of backend? What is location of your translation site or admin?

narcis VIP
05 Sep 2014 08:06

Location of translation is site.

Sergey
07 Sep 2014 13:38

This is strange that there is no translation.

But anyway it is little bit not finilized anyway. I mean this feature. Because you have to send emails in the language of the user. But there is no place wheer user language is saved. So all leters are ALWAYS sent in default language anyway. So just enter your message in plan parameters.