narcis VIP
Total posts: 138
14 Jul 2014 18:08

Hello there,

I integrated Cobalt 8 with Easysocial 1.2 and i'd like get some helps about these issues :

1- Avatar does not display well on Cobalt item (please see the screenshot).

2- In Cobalt type, i set "Prolong for X days" to 2, and "Auto expire in days" to 2, so when i post a new record i get stream lines on ES saying that record has been created and viewed, but i get also stream line saying that record has expired while it is still available. However, when record has expired after 2 days, i do not get any stream line (please see the screenshot). I think that "Auto expire in days" allows to set the number of days that the record will be available before expiration, and "Prolong for X days" allows to set x days an user can add to the record after it expires. Don't i ?

I've missed something ?

Regards.

Cobalt

Last Modified: 20 Oct 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Jul 2014 00:43

narcis 1- Avatar does not display well on Cobalt item (please see the screenshot).

Have you selected Easysocial in Cobalt global configuration?

narcis I think that "Auto expire in days" allows to set the number of days that the record will be available before expiration, and "Prolong for X days" allows to set x days an user can add to the record after it expires. Don't i ?

Yes, it does. Everything is correct. I have fixed that in next update.

narcis VIP
15 Jul 2014 06:32

Hello Sergey,

Sergey Have you selected Easysocial in Cobalt global configuration?

Yes.

Sergey
17 Jul 2014 00:32

What is the URL of avatal. Give me a link.

narcis VIP
23 Jul 2014 13:21

Hello Sergey,

Sorry for delay...

About Avatar issue, actually, i did not put the site online yet. The site is running in localhost. But i can tell you that the issue appears in full article view, in the area of article's author.

As for expire feature, i've just some questions : How does author prolong the record's duration ? Is there any button ? Must he do it by changing the date of expiration when editing the record ? In this case, can he set any date that is upper than the period of prolong set in backend ?

Best Regards.

Sergey
24 Jul 2014 00:31

narcis How does author prolong the record's duration ?

1. In type paramerters set Prolong for X days to corect prolongation length.
  2. In type parameters set Auto expire in days to the same value.
  3. Now after expire users will see prolong oprion in article controll gear button.

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
17 Oct 2014 06:14

Strange, localy all works fine. I check it on yur site.

Konstantin
17 Oct 2014 06:45

Fixed

narcis VIP
17 Oct 2014 14:18

Great!

Could you specify files you modified please, so i could back them up.

Regards.

Konstantin
20 Oct 2014 05:20

components/com_cobalt/library/php/helpers/community.php