haxx
Total posts: 14
11 Feb 2014 08:42

Hi

Having a problem with Multiple User Access.

I get the coupon with the MUA number, create another account, put the coupon code in, and it states that its ok. Big button which says 'Activate Plan Now' but it just loops around and never activates the plan.

Also thanks for the explanation about user groups, think I get it now!

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Feb 2014 23:36

This problem was fixed in silent update yesterday. Please update Emerald.

haxx
12 Feb 2014 05:53

Ok Cool, will update and try it out.

and hopefully one last thing

When I tell the system to subtract the price of the most expensive plan it doesn't seem to.

If I explain more;

We have single membership £30, 2 Family Members £60, 3 Family Members £90, 4 Family Members £120.

If I choose 3 Family Members for £90, I have to grant and deactivate the first two plans as you can't go backwards, but then the 4 Family Members plan shows as £90 when it should be only £30. However if I delete the deactivated plans the price shows correctly, but then they can select the single and 2 family member plans, which we don't really want them to be able to see.

And I cant require them to have Single, 2 or 3 family member plans before purchasing 4 family member plans as they may be new students and all want to join as family of 4 right from the word go.

Sergey
12 Feb 2014 23:19

but then the 4 Family Members plan shows as £90 when it should be only £30

Why should it show 30? It will only show 30 only if current user already have $60 plan.

And you cannot make some plans unavailable for some users.

But if someone purchase 90 plan, what a sense to go to 60 then? No one will return your money anyway. And if you what to return to 60 starting from next month, then why cannot you?

haxx
13 Feb 2014 10:16

Ok I see your point, I was just trying to limit the options. I think I've worked it out now.

I can't seem to get the 'require this plan to purchase' to work in cross plans. I've tried a few times to tell it to only sell a particular plan if another one is already held but it just carries on and ends up allowing you to go to payment.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but can't figure it out!!

Sergey
14 Feb 2014 01:31

Yes it was not working. I have made a fix and added silent update.