floyboy
Total posts: 4
17 Dec 2013 10:05

I have an translation service, which translate unique documents: The users uploaded them to the server an we transfer them in the desired language.

Is there any way to use Emerald, like: You buy a subscription with the attribute to upload one file and another subscription with two, three files or no limits?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
18 Dec 2013 01:42

That is possible.

There may be some problems though depending what extension you use to upload files and if it use flash or html5 as upload technique.

In general Emerald has parameter to limit how many times this subscription to be used. The only problem that it is not applicable everywhere though works in most of the cases.

If you tell me more how users are going to upload files, I can give you better answer.

Sergey
27 Dec 2013 07:42

You can set it up yourself. And I'll answer all your questions for free. When you start, you will be surprised how easy it is.

I can even make special rule adapter for Kunena to make restriction easier. You will be able just select Kunena categories in the rule. I'll make it for free because it is going to be popular integration.

Sergey
30 Dec 2013 02:18

If your concept that paid users just have more resources like normal user sends 5 messages and vip user sends 20. Then it means you have to restrict message send anyway. This means that one who do not have subscription, will not be able to send even one message.

The solution is to create one free plan. You may assign it automatically to all new users or allow users to chose to have free one or pay immediately.

Kunena adapter will be released next Thursday.