nblgeoweb VIP
Total posts: 178
19 Mar 2015 18:21

Cobalt 8.643

When I view an article, I can remove tags, add existing ones, and create new tags. When I am in the record submission form (default), I can only add existing tags or remove tags already assigned to the record. When I type in a tag to add and hit "enter", the tag is never created and added to the record. Any ideas on what might be wrong or what I'm missing?

Last Modified: 23 Apr 2015

nblgeoweb VIP
19 Mar 2015 18:29

I see in the article view template that the following is used to display/edit/create tags:

echo $this->loadTemplate('tags')

But in the default template for the submission form, the following is used:

echo $this->form->getInput('tags')

Why the difference?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Mar 2015 03:31

nblgeoweb Why the difference?

Because in the form it is form element in the article it is list of the tags. In most cases it is simple HTML without ability to add or delete anything.

nblgeoweb VIP
23 Mar 2015 11:51

In the article I can still add and edit tags if the appropriate permissions have been set but I can't do that in the form even though it looks like I should be able to. When I type a tag into the autocomplete box and hit "enter", it should get added to the database and the record, but it doesn't. I can only select pre-existing tags. If I do the same in the article view, I can create new tags this way.

This is being done using a current version of Chrome.

asmuz
Total posts: 102
23 Mar 2015 20:38

Тоже хотел сообщить об этой проблеме. В форме добавления не добавляются теги, только после сохранения. На форме добавления консоль ругается при сохранении http://joxi.ru/4Ak3qYVsbPX8Aq

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
24 Mar 2015 12:57

Fixed.

nblgeoweb VIP
24 Mar 2015 14:34

Excellent. Thanks Konstantin. What did you change to make it work? Then I can apply the change to my existing template.

nblgeoweb VIP
23 Apr 2015 12:43

I just verified in 8.646 this issue is fixed. Thank you.