nblgeoweb VIP
Total posts: 178
18 Mar 2015 20:46

When I display a field in the record listing or full view and that field is turned on, it is displayed as a link so that I can click by it to apply that filter. With authors (create by), there is a filter icon next to the username rather than the username becoming a link. Is there a parameter to control this? I would like the username to look like and function as other filter links.

Last Modified: 31 Mar 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Mar 2015 04:34

You can turn off funel icon near user name but you cannot make user name as filtered link. What you can do is to change fields filter link parameter to funel icon too. Then all of them will look the same.

nblgeoweb VIP
24 Mar 2015 16:40

Well I would like to put that on your list of enhancement requests for consideration in a future release then :) I would like to get the username to be a filtered link like the rest of the filtered links. I didn't know about the option to change the filtered links to use a filter icon instead. Thanks for letting me know.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Mar 2015 09:24

I could accept it but user name as link is already taken by personalization. it would be not very clear logic and username filter link parameter will not work in personolized sections.

nblgeoweb VIP
30 Mar 2015 13:28

I hadn't noticed such an option in personalization. Can you point me to where it is?

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
31 Mar 2015 06:47

If personalization is on in section parameters, than usernames will be a link on it's homepage.

nblgeoweb VIP
31 Mar 2015 16:15

Thanks Konstantin. That's a feature I haven't played with a lot yet. I see it now.

I can see what Sergey was saying now. It would cause some challenges. Probably best to stay with existing functionality as it is unless there was a major redesign.