ron.du VIP
Total posts: 113
22 Mar 2013 03:37

are there any option to work relation field link in both direction like read also field?

reading field description and screenshots it seems that relation field ( parent/child) have no bi-direction linking feature like read also. please let me know if this feature already there . If not are there any chance to introduce this feature in near future?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Mar 2013 00:09

This should be there. If you create child and set parent or you create parent and attach child it should show connections on both sides.

ron.du VIP
25 Mar 2013 01:16

Wow :) great .

last week i asked 4/5 question including this for what feature cobalt offering . seems everything cobalt can do that i want at the moment . I will be great to set up a demo with full package . a demo installation help people ti understand better what feature C9 offering rather than asking in forum again and again.

most probably its my last question before buy C9 . any 3rd party SEF support like sh404 ( i tried Mijo with free C9 but result is not good and performance is very bad )

Sergey
25 Mar 2013 01:37

( i tried Mijo with free C9 but result is not good and performance is very bad )

There is not 3DP sef system that will not slow performance. No way. They are all DB based and run queries. If you care about performance just use core Cobalt SEF router.

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
25 Mar 2013 02:38

We check this and it's work.

ron.du VIP
26 Mar 2013 00:15

at the moment i am playing with c8 basic and facing some issues with moderation feature. i have created a record as admin. later i have changed author and saved the record. after then record disabled from front end. even from backend i cant publish record ( though record status showing published with changed author user )

Sergey
26 Mar 2013 02:12

after then record disabled from front end

What do you mean? You do not see it any more? You mean in user home page or in general article list? have you changed access of the article or create or expire date?

ron.du VIP
26 Mar 2013 04:18

Its in my localhost so i am explaining again. as admin i have created record . later from edit button i have changed admin to another user ( say user1 ) . after then record is not showing in category ( front end) . have not changed any other option ( like access , create or expired date ) . but in joomla backend record exists and still published status and author is USER1. But in front end i cant see that article and no way i found to publish that article again in front end even changing author back to admin

Sergey
26 Mar 2013 08:32

I do not know why it is not sowing up. if it is state published then it should be there. I would have a look on it because I could not reproduce this error locally.

ron.du VIP
27 Mar 2013 13:36

Can you just ignore this error and just create another record under correct user? Because I am more than sure you will not be able to reproduce this error on the other server. thanks. i already did :) i am not too worry about that single error . looking with other feature of cobalt. its amazing :)