ericdavisosu
Total posts: 11
22 Sep 2013 18:29

The tag cloud works fine on article pages, but on section or category listings it shows a bulletized list of the tags instead of in the ovals. I have attached a picture to show what I am talking about. Thanks.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
23 Sep 2013 00:47

I think tag js not execute correct. Can you check in firefox firebug console is there some errors or not.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
23 Sep 2013 17:11

Just curious what happens on hover/roll-over. I remember there was another issue outside of section context. The tag numbers text constants for "Hits" and "Count" are not translated. This is also an issue in Cobalt 7!

BTW, there seems to be no default Cobalt CSS style, nor bootstrap style classes !? No matter if it is on section page or another page.

Example output of the UL/LI:

<ul id="tag-list-mod-tagcloud" class="tag_list">

<li class="tag_element" id="tag-0"><a href="/Cobalt/index.php?option=com_cobalt&amp;task=records.filter&amp;section_id=4&amp;filter_name[0]=filter_tag&amp;filter_val[0]=17&amp;Itemid=167" rel="tooltip" data-original-title="Tag hits: 0, usage: 10"><em class="tag">multisectionsubmission</em></a></li>

<li class="tag_element" id="tag-1"><a href="/Cobalt/index.php?option=com_cobalt&amp;task=records.filter&amp;section_id=4&amp;filter_name[0]=filter_tag&amp;filter_val[0]=20&amp;Itemid=167" rel="tooltip" data-original-title="Tag hits: 0, usage: 1"><h3 class="tag">cb</h3></a></li>

<li class="tag_element" id="tag-2"><a href="/Cobalt/index.php?option=com_cobalt&amp;task=records.filter&amp;section_id=4&amp;filter_name[0]=filter_tag&amp;filter_val[0]=19&amp;Itemid=167" rel="tooltip" data-original-title="Tag hits: 0, usage: 1"><h4 class="tag">avatar</h4></a></li>

<li class="tag_element" id="tag-3"><a href="/Cobalt/index.php?option=com_cobalt&amp;task=records.filter&amp;section_id=4&amp;filter_name[0]=filter_tag&amp;filter_val[0]=18&amp;Itemid=167" rel="tooltip" data-original-title="Tag hits: 0, usage: 6"><h5 class="tag">sectionrootsubmission</h5></a></li>

</ul>

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Sep 2013 02:59

Right. It is only styles in article full view template.

@Eric You will have to add CSS styles for that.

pepperstreet VIP
24 Sep 2013 09:27

But the module seems to load the Cobalt default style.CSS

Shouldn't it include a basic style?

I remember there was another issue outside of section context. The tag numbers text constants for "Hits" and "Count" are not translated. This is also an issue in Cobalt 7!

What about that? Please, see screenshots above.

BTW, Tag module still lacks a versatile template support. At least hits and count are available in the Array. But there is still the "$html" part... which includes everything from name, URL and tooltip etc.

(I am going to re-create my C7 idea topic with more details)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Sep 2013 03:19

Not really. As I have mentioned only article full муц has styles.

pepperstreet VIP
25 Sep 2013 10:30

The module default template seems to add and load style.css :

<?php defined('_JEXEC') or die(); 

$document = JFactory::getDocument();

$document->addStyleSheet(JURI::root().'components/com_cobalt/library/css/style.css');

?>

<style>

<!--

.tag {display: inline;}

-->

</style>