wolverine VIP
Total posts: 102
22 Oct 2013 13:37

Plz can some one expline for me how I can get my article title to show in module.

In my section with tabs I wont to show my article to module to my front but I cant get this to work and I dont now how to do this hope some one can help me and expline so this works

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
22 Oct 2013 19:29

Are you referring to an article listing in a module position? i.e. "Upcoming Events" or "Latest news" etc.

(screenshots and scribbles may help to explain your purpose)

wolverine VIP
22 Oct 2013 23:10

Upcoming Events to module and I cant get this to work

wolverine VIP
23 Oct 2013 00:10

I use this module

Cobalt - Module - Records

and its not lok nice I wont to show events name and start and finnish how can I do this ?

thx for all help:)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Oct 2013 01:36

Module show records in section template. You have to create template that would fit your module nicely.

wolverine VIP
23 Oct 2013 02:13

How can I get the info to show into the module now its only title I cant se how I can do so I can se start date and stop date this I cant sho to the module

wolverine VIP
23 Oct 2013 12:51

I use blog template to list

and the same to the record module for Template overwrite

or are that not good ?? if can you tel me what template you recomend for this plz ??

pepperstreet VIP
23 Oct 2013 17:44

Actually any template will work… you just have to remove or enable elements.

The blog template is not bad, because of special layout options. i.e. leading article gets a special class and container to style it differently. In other words, you can expose the first article in the module. And make it very prominent.

"Simple-List" and "Table" would also work, if you want a uniform listing.

You can also decide to show the core date… or if you choose the date&time field. The latter might be easier, because of versatile output options in parameters. i.e. days computation, color etc.

Heads-Up:

I forgot about a very important detail. Up-Coming events based on Future-Dates need additional parameter(s) in the Records Module. Which is currently missing. There must be a time limit and time frame, which allows to set a** time range beginning from "now/today"**.

Example: - Event Start (date&time field) -> Overrides Cobalt Create-Date - Optional set an automatic Expire-Date, so Events will be removed from your section listing. - Module should list future articles only - Ordering should be Oldest First

FYI, i needed a similar module in MightyResources… just can´t recall my article about it. I am going to post the info as soon as possible…

wolverine VIP
24 Oct 2013 00:09

Sorry this dont work for me I dont now what is wrong here

pepperstreet VIP
30 Oct 2013 16:19

Heads-Up:

I forgot about a very important detail. Up-Coming events based on Future-Dates need additional parameter(s) in the Records Module. Which is currently missing. There must be a time limit and time frame, which allows to set a time range beginning from "now/today".

FYI, i needed a similar module in MightyResources… just can´t recall my article about it. I am going to post the info as soon as possible…

Uploaded my older ME Resources Content List Module with extra Time-Period parameter in 3rd-Party downloads area. Unfortunately, i could not upload any image over there. Always got 404 error. So, here is a screenshot of the added parameter.

frontend result with 1-month setting:

Regarding Cobalt:

I really would like to do something similar for Cobalt Records module... but i had absolutely no free time, yet. Not sure if my modification is suitable for Cobalt code and logic… But it is for sure, this kind of parameter is badly needed to create an up-coming article list. Maybe Sergey can take this idea for reference. (already send info via Skype)

wolverine VIP
04 Nov 2013 14:32

Plz can you send me this files ?? to my skupe shuld be ned this or giv me your skupe pepperstreet

I shuld neeed this tomorow thx