directy VIP
Total posts: 51
17 Aug 2014 22:07

Hi, where can i find istruction to integrate Jomsocial with cobalt? i enabled the 'Cobalt - Plugin - JomSocial' and set 'community integration' (in cobalt configuration) to 'com_community' but i can't see the activity in the stream when i subint a new record in cobalt.... i fint someting in Documentation but only in russian... Marco

Last Modified: 25 Aug 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
18 Aug 2014 04:33

Please, check that Cobalt Jomsocial plugin in mint group is enabled. Also section events parameters. Also that you do not check under the same users. Users who do event, does not get it.

directy VIP
18 Aug 2014 13:52

Hi, Cobalt Jomsocial Plugin is enabled, Section events parameters are in default mode... do i need to change something? i've checked under others user but i cant see the new item in the streaming why the same user can not see the actino in the streaming? is important to see others comment or likes

Sergey
20 Aug 2014 10:14

I do not know why it is not shown. Did you eneable and configured plugin in Jomsocial? Does user profile shows data from section you want events to be in Joomsocial?

directy VIP
20 Aug 2014 18:05

the plugin called "Cobalt - Plugin - JomSocial" is eabled but inside there is nothing to configure. the Jomsocial user profile (in the frontend) does not display data.

Sergey
22 Aug 2014 10:43

In order this to work, jomsocial application plugin for cobalt section should be added and configured.

directy VIP
22 Aug 2014 15:07

ok but wich is this plugin?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
23 Aug 2014 00:44

directy ok but wich is this plugin?

There are multiple, sequentially numbered plugins. The names look like this:

• Cobalt [1] - Plugin - Integration - JoomSocial
  • Cobalt [2] - Plugin - Integration - JoomSocial
  • Cobalt [3] - Plugin - Integration - JoomSocial
  • etc.

Each one can be setup for a specific Cobalt section. Hence the "is core plugin" parameter is OFF. Turn it on, if you want to see the app by default.

directy VIP
23 Aug 2014 13:00

thanks! now it works.

marco

directy VIP
23 Aug 2014 15:17

Hi, i need to show only news submissions notification in the jomsocial streaming. the Plugin is set in this way: What to Show = User Created (only)

but it show also rating, visits etc. how can i disable others notifications? thanks

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
24 Aug 2014 01:30

directy Hi, i need to show only news submissions notification in the jomsocial streaming. the Plugin is set in this way: What to Show = User Created (only)

but it show also rating, visits etc. how can i disable others notifications?

It seems you are mixing some terms and functionalities...

1.) The Jomsocial (App) integration plugin displays a Cobalt section list and menu on your PROFILE.

cob_jomsocial_app_integration_plugin_profile

2.) ACTIVITY & NOTIFICATIONS are found in your Cobalt Section parameters. See tab "Events Parameters":

cob_sec_parameters_events_tab

Excerpt of available events:

cob_sec_parameters_events_excerpt

directy VIP
24 Aug 2014 15:24

No, i mean...

with 'Cobalt [1] - Plugin - Integration - JoomSocial' enabled each user get a lot of notification in the jomsocial streaming like record creation, rating, viewing (each user) etc.

should i set activity on none? i try...

directy VIP
24 Aug 2014 15:29

and if i enabled this plugin i can not access to the jomsocial backend because of a blank page. if i set error view to max in the backend settingd i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_community/libraries/cadminactivity.php on line 33e 33

if i turn off the plugin jomsocial backend works

Sergey
25 Aug 2014 02:17

directy should i set activity on none?

Yes, if you set activity to none, then it is not in activity or notifications of JomSOcial.

directy and if i enabled this plugin i can not access to the jomsocial backend because of a blank page. if i set error view to max in the backend settingd i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_community/libraries/cadminactivity.php on line 33e 33

if i turn off the plugin jomsocial backend works

Checl plugin parameters all set corectly.