nican VIP
Total posts: 392
24 Dec 2015 11:23

Hello, I noticed that when I set a discount for a subscription is is valid only the first time a user purchases it.

While I understand the marketing logic of this, I would love to havethe ability also to set a discount as always available, no matter how many times the user purchase it.

Right now I can use a coupon to achieve this, but then I have to advice the user that there is a coupon he can use.

Thanks!

Last Modified: 30 Dec 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Dec 2015 19:08

Discount without conditions is simply new price. I mean if you plan is $100 and no matter what there is always $10 discount, it means your plan costs $90.

We have options

• First time discount
  • Discount if you purchase the same plan
  • Discount if you purchased another plan before
  • Discount if you have particular plan still active

I do not see how that is not enough.

nican VIP
Total posts: 392
30 Dec 2015 12:23

Sergey Discount without conditions is simply new price. I mean if you plan is $100 and no matter what there is always $10 discount, it means your plan costs $90.

What I ask is useful mainly for marketing purposes: because with the discount the user will not see $90, but $100 with a line-through and then $90, thus understanding that there is a discount available for the subscription and usually willing to buy while the discount is available.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Dec 2015 17:01

Then you just create your layout override and add standard discount. Not a discount but under the price show the same price increased and strikethrough.