nican VIP
Total posts: 392
24 Dec 2015 11:19

Hello, I was wondering if you have any plan to add a "free trial" feature in Emerald 10

I can't see any way to achieve this with the current Emerald 9 subscription settings

Usage Example: User can subscribe fro free for a certain number of days after that the subscription expires and the user has to purchase it in order to continue to use it

This can be applied both to recurring and lifetime subscription

Thank you, N.

Last Modified: 30 Dec 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Dec 2015 19:06

You can use free trial subscription. Create a plan and limit it to subscribe only once per user and make it $0.00. That is it. user subscribe this plan and after it expire it will not even appear in the list.

It is even better approach because you can limit trial with less time. For example minimum subscription is one month but trial is only one week.

nican VIP
Total posts: 392
30 Dec 2015 12:29

Sergey You can use free trial subscription. Create a plan and limit it to subscribe only once per user and make it $0.00. That is it. user subscribe this plan and after it expire it will not even appear in the list.

Nice :-)

Maybe I can also limit contents insted of time for the free trial, it will equire some work because I will have to apply limitations to every single article ID insteda that to the full category... but it may work.

Thanks for the hint!