nican VIP
Total posts: 392
30 Nov 2015 17:09

Not sure how complicated this would be to do, probably not much,

but I'd love to have an emerald module able to show a list of the contents the logged-in user is subscribed to

could be made in the subscription settings with an extra field "restricted content link", where you can insert one main link that lead to the restricted content, or to a custom page where you list all of your restricted contents (useful if you are restricting several different articles)

than in the module the user sees

Subscription 1 title

link to restricted contents

Subscription 2 title

link to restricted contents

and so on...

Wouldn't it be useful?

Last Modified: 10 Dec 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Dec 2015 13:57

You can make custom HTML Module. Indert with [PAID] blocs like this.

```

```

Another way is to insert apropriate links to success subscription alert and create subscriptions history template override and insert that alert there. So on subscription history user always see this.

nican VIP
07 Dec 2015 14:30

Sergey You can make custom HTML Module. Indert with [PAID] blocs like this.

This solution may not be the best if I have tens of different subscriptions the user may or may not be subscribed to. I need something that can show automatically the contents the users has access to with his active subscription.

Sergey Another way is to insert apropriate links to success subscription alert and create subscriptions history template override and insert that alert there. So on subscription history user always see this. may or may not be subscribed to

interesting solution. I ave no idea though how to insert the subscription alert in the subscription history template. Any suggestion?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
09 Dec 2015 11:58
echo $item->plan_params->get('alerts.msg_successful')

nican VIP
10 Dec 2015 19:13

Thanks!