nican VIP
Total posts: 392
24 Nov 2015 16:14

Hello, I just noticed that acymailing action cannot assign users to a "campaign" instead than to a list

I don't know if this is possible but it woul be useful, "campaigns" in acymailing are set of automated messages to follow up with some users.

Another thing I noticed is that in the action config I am forced to choose a list for these values

• Delete from list on active
  • Assign list on deactive

in other words there is no empty value to select if I want nothing to happen in those cases

Thanks!

Last Modified: 30 Nov 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Nov 2015 07:15

nican Another thing I noticed is that in the action config I am forced to choose a list for these values

• Delete from list on active
  • Assign list on deactive

in other words there is no empty value to select if I want nothing to happen in those cases

Fixed

nican Hello, I just noticed that acymailing action cannot assign users to a "campaign" instead than to a list

Looks like Campaigns is a new feature that was added after I have created action. PLease attach here latests extension and I'll look how I can advance action.

nican VIP
Total posts: 392
30 Nov 2015 13:15

I solved this. Acymailing has an option to auto-subscribe to a campaign when the users is being added to a list.