nican VIP
Total posts: 392
11 Mar 2014 14:39

Hello, I am testing the purchase of a subscription I set paypal as payment gateway and checked "demo mode"

in paypal settings I set "IT" (without the brackets) as language, whcih is the correct code for my country according to thsi list https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/api/country_codes/

then I tried to purchase the subscription

error 1 I am redirected to paypal in english language (not italian language)

error 2 price of the subscription is 0€, while in the plan settings it is 197€

error 3 in the paypal page, I enetered my sandbox user username and password and clicked the login button, at this point I receive an error and the payment is not being processed

emerald_paypal_sandbox

Last Modified: 13 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Mar 2014 10:40

We are using Emearld 9 and payapal plugin here on this site and it works just fine.

May be that is because of sandbox?

Anyway if I test I can see full price and page is Italian.

2014-03-12_16-38-08

nican VIP
12 Mar 2014 11:30

did you test using sandbox mode or normal mode?

I'd need to make several tests using the sandbox to test the whole purchase process, on your side if you test with sandbox do you find problems?

thank you

Sergey
12 Mar 2014 11:38

oloccina did you test using sandbox mode or normal mode?

I did not use sandbox. After development I tested few live transactions.

oloccina I'd need to make several tests using the sandbox to test the whole purchase process, on your side if you test with sandbox do you find problems?

You will not be able to do it as sandbox always sends unconfirmed IPN.

What I can suggest you is to use offline gateway.

1. Login under the registered user and purchase subscription with offline plugin
  2. Login with admin and confirm subscription.

This will reproduce proceess like it would be live PayPal transaction.

nican VIP
12 Mar 2014 14:23

ok Sergey thank you, I noticed that with offline payment enabled, and billing enabled the user can see his billing in his subscription history, but the admin cannot (I,a s an admin, can see only invoices, no button is generated if there is a billing instead and the subscription si still inactive)

it would be nice to be able to see the billing too, so I can see the user address and details and have record of them, eg to create an invoice with a different system or just for storing them in my clients archive

Sergey
13 Mar 2014 06:02

Done for release today.

nican VIP
13 Mar 2014 08:44

great! :-)