nican VIP
Total posts: 392
12 Apr 2014 12:12

Hello, in my records section "events parameters" I have these settings

cobalt_events_parameters

then I have a type for this section whith "auto approve new articles" set to NO (so new records published using this type are created in unpublished state automatically)

my issue is that even if I have these settings in the Easysocial stream a new activity notification is being posted when a new record is being created (even if the record is in unpublished state)

this causes problems because my users click the link in the Easysocial stream but can't see the record

could you check this out and see if you can correct it?

thank you

Last Modified: 16 Apr 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Apr 2014 13:24

Yes this is true. Unfortunately we do not know if you publish article first time or you already had it uublished and unpublished resently. In order for this to work as expected we need aditional flag in DB that article was not yet published. We do not have that yet. And I cannot implement it now, because i do not what to touch those basic processes.

nican VIP
14 Apr 2014 13:49

I see, but are you willing to implement it in the future (I mean do you think it's useful) or it's better if I start looking for a different solution?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Apr 2014 14:31

I think this is the way it idealy should work. And I fixed this issue for next Cobalt version. Exclusively for you.

nican VIP
14 Apr 2014 17:44

Thank you Sergey, you are amazing!!!

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
16 Apr 2014 23:32

Sergey And I fixed this issue for next Cobalt version. Exclusively for you.

+1