nican VIP
Total posts: 392
20 Mar 2014 18:46

Hello, I'm sorry but I still have issues in trying to make work a type for publishing ratings/comments for another type

you may test here http://www.alkemica.net/operatori-olistici/voce/19-associazioni/101-associazione-culturale-spaziolistico-mukthi

issue 1:

when I submit a review, I select some stars, when I save it I am redirected to the record I just reviewed and I can see my review below it but... no stars are being selected, they are all empty (like no vote has been submitted)

at this point if I select again the stars directly on my review (not opening it for editing) and I refresh the page, then the selected stars are being saved correctly

issue 2:

I am usign the rating API to display the number of votes and the votes html near the record title (go here and look near the title at the top of the page) and in the records list

but when I submit a new review the votes number and html are not being counted and displaied in the record full view, while they are correctly counted and displaied in the record list, eg here http://www.alkemica.net/operatori-olistici/cat/6-olistico/19-associazioni

to display the rating in the record full view I am using this code

<?php $rating = CobaltApi::renderRating(15, 6, "r.parent = 'com_cobalt' AND r.parent_id = " . $item->id);?>
<div class="rating-city-container">
<?php /*?>rating<?php */?>

<div class="vote-num">
<div class="vote-number"><?php echo $rating['num'] ?></div> 
    <div>recensioni</div>
    <div><?php echo $rating['html'] ?></div>

</div>

to display the rating in the record LIST view (which is woking) I am using this code

<div class="content_rating rating-float-left">

<?php $rating = CobaltApi::renderRating(15, 6, "r.parent = 'com_cobalt' AND r.parent_id = " .  $item->id);?>
    <?php echo $rating['html'] ?> - <?php echo $rating['num'] ?> voti

</div>

I also attach the 2 templates I am using (full view - list view)

operatori-templates

Last Modified: 27 Mar 2014

nican VIP
20 Mar 2014 18:50

I already tried to use $this->item->id instead that $item->id, still not working in the record full view.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Mar 2014 09:26

oloccina issue 2:

You are using wrong IDs there. You are looking for ratings in Revires sectiona тв type with are 16 and 7 not 15 and 6.

oloccina issue 1:

I believe I have fixed this problem. Did you install latest update yesterday?

nican VIP
21 Mar 2014 10:55

issue 2 wrong IDs corrected and now it's working, thank you!

issue 1 yep, I installed all the new updates yesterday and then tested, I still ahve the issue you may want to test by yourself

an other question I still don't understand how to translate the "multirating" lable text whcih is displaied n the left of the stars on the "submit rating" form, it seems there is no language veraibale for it, I also searched in the type (parent and child) settings with no luck

nican VIP
21 Mar 2014 13:27

another thinkg that for me is not working and you may want test is this:

I have submitted succesfully a comment/review here http://www.alkemica.net/operatori-olistici/voce/19-associazioni/101-associazione-culturale-spaziolistico-mukthi

but then if I go in "my home" I don't see any record under the "commented" tab

cobalt_my_reviewed_records

is this happenign because the "comments" are actually reviews submitted using another type for comments? and if so, how can I do to mak the commented/reviewed records visible under my home > commented tab ?

thank you

Sergey
24 Mar 2014 06:04

oloccina I still don't understand how to translate the "multirating" lable text whcih is displaied n the left of the stars on the "submit rating" form

Did you try

MULTIRATING="Please rate"

oloccina but then if I go in "my home" I don't see any record under the "commented" tab

This tab works only with core build in comments. It will not work with cobalt type as comment.

nican VIP
24 Mar 2014 10:24

Sergey Did you try

MULTIRATING="Please rate"

yes , this worked thank you!

I still have this issue when I submit a review, I select some stars, when I save it I am redirected to the record I just reviewed and I can see my review below it but... no stars are being selected, they are all empty (like no vote has been submitted)

at this point if I select again the stars directly on my review (not opening it for editing) and I refresh the page, then the selected stars are being saved correctly

Sergey
25 Mar 2014 07:04

oloccina I still have this issue when I submit a review, I select some stars, when I save it I am redirected to the record I just reviewed and I can see my review below it but... no stars are being selected, they are all empty (like no vote has been submitted)

This should be fixed in next update.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
26 Mar 2014 20:33

Sergey

oloccina but then if I go in "my home" I don't see any record under the "commented" tab

This tab works only with core build in comments. It will not work with cobalt type as comment.

Possible to implement this feature? Logically, users might expect to work it with any comment adapter. At least with Cobalt-Type would be cool.

Sergey
27 Mar 2014 06:58

When we user other type as comment user can see all his comments in the other section where those comments are saved.

For example we submit reviews. I go to all reviews section and click created. This is the same as commented in the section that we review.

But I cannot show created list inside commented.